Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials contained on this website are Copyright of Brainy-Yak.com. All Rights Reserved.
No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of the website including related graphics and videos.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Brainy-Yak.com may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of this website. This website does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website.
Brainy-Yak.com does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from Brainy-Yak.com.
Brainy-Yak.com will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlinks.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Brainy-Yak.com makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials, graphics, or videos on this website, all of which is provided on a strictly “as is” basis, without express or implied warranty of any kind. Brainy-Yak.com hereby expressly disclaims warranties with regard to any information, materials, graphics, or videos on this website, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Brainy-Yak.com provides the information on this website for your personal use only. YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONFIRMING AND DOUBLE-CHECKING ANY INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO USE. Brainy-Yak.com shall not be liable for any claim, demand, or action, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action alleging any loss, injury, or damages, direct or indirect, which may result from the use or possession of the information provided.
Under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law, or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services from this website.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Brainy-Yak.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes in their entirety any and all written or oral agreements previously existing between us with respect to such subject matter.
Contributions to Brainy-Yak.com
This license is not perpetual. You may withdraw from it, at your own choosing, by writing to us and telling us that you wish to withdraw your permission for republication.
Brainy-Yak.com will take all reasonable steps to withdraw publication, but it is a term of your agreement to our use of your material, that you agree that Brainy-Yak.com will not be liable for any damage resulting from its failure to act on your notice that you wish to withdraw your license.
You agree to use Brainy-Yak.com “Comments” feature in accordance with the following rules.
- No advertising or flagrant self-promotion.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No links can be posted. Links posted will be removed automatically.
- Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
- Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive, etc.) user names.
- You agree to only submit material which contains your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in Brainy-Yak.com Comments areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the website.
- If you are under 16, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any Brainy-Yak.com discussion.
Last Updated: May 12, 2018